Share This Article
If you’re new to case teaching and would like to start your case teaching career with expert help and support, you have until 1 July to apply for a 2022 Case Teaching Scholarship. www.thecasecentre.org/
If you’re not new to case teaching, why not forward this email to a colleague who might be interested?
The scholarships are open to faculty and Ph.D. students with teaching responsibilities that have been teaching with cases for no more than 18 months, or who are planning to start using cases in their teaching during the next calendar year.
– a free place on one of The Case Centre’s online expert-led case teaching workshops
– a review of one of the recipient’s case teaching sessions by a workshop tutor from The Case Centre
– the opportunity to attend an exclusive online session with an expert case teacher
– provision of a curated selection of case teaching articles from leading case institutions
– a free digital copy of the book Teaching & Writing Cases: A Practical Guide by John Heath.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the 2022 scholarships can be made on our website until 1 July 2022. Scholarship applications will be reviewed and awarded by The Case Centre’s Executive Committee.
APPLY ONLINE: www.thecasecentre.org/