RESEARCH CLINIC & DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM
Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB), is going to organize the second edition of Research Clinic & Doctoral Consortium (RCDC). With an aim to extend support to the budding scholars, RCDC is a unique initiative from the Doctoral Programme Office at Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) that provides an opportunity to budding doctoral scholars from across the globe to present their research proposals and receive constructive feedback from experts of global repute.
About FIIB’s Research Program
Objectives of Research Clinic & Doctoral Consortium
- To identify and encourage interesting and relevant research topics/themes contribution by doctoral scholars across the management discipline.
- To enable scholars to engage with leading editors, academicians, and practitioners from institutions in India and abroad in a focused manner to gain developmental inputs and discuss pain points.
- To facilitate a platform to early scholars for showcasing their research proposals and receive critical feedback and gain clarity for their research.
- To facilitate collaborative work amongst researchers from different institutions
This workshop is an active exchange of dialogue among young minds and senior academics. A common objective is to strengthen scholars’ involvement with the academic community and to help them in identifying their ways in academia.
Finance, Accounting, and Economics
Operations Management and Supply Chain
Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
The Research Clinic and Doctoral colloquium (RCDC) is open to all candidates in the management discipline, including future Ph.D. aspirants and scholars who have even obtained their Ph.D. degrees.
Scholars are invited first to submit their research proposals. A faculty committee would review the research proposals. The colloquium aims to guide budding scholars; therefore, authors of the proposals selected for presentation would be encouraged to improve their work. The revised proposals would then be adjusted on the basis of:
- clarity of research questions, objectives and relevance,
- critical thinking skills
- communication skills
- subject knowledge and research skills
Finally, selected research proposals in each discipline will be considered for best research proposal awards.
- The full research proposal should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please name your submission document (only in pdf format) as Track_Submission_Name e.g. Marketing
- One research proposal should be submitted only to one track.
Research Proposal formatting
Follow Proposal format (at the end of the brochure)
- No more than 3000 words (including references, figures, and tables)
- Follow APA 6th Edition style referencing
- Number all pages
- All author details including affiliations and contact details must be clearly mentioned in the body of the email.
The ‘Subject Line’ of the email, for the submission of the extended abstract, must clearly mention the track and reference number.
N.B. The submitted research proposals will not be submitted to any repository.
Selected research proposals will be invited for presentation on (Saturday, 7th August 2021). The allotted time is 8 minutes, followed by 7 minutes of Q/A (Total = 15 min). Time constraints will be enforced.