Congratulations to Professor Rajesh K Singh on the achievement for receiving the Award for excellence in research
He works in the area of Operations Management and as a chairperson in the admissions department at MDI Gurgaon. He is in the teaching profession since 1992. Prior to joining MDI, Gurgaon, he has also worked at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi, Delhi Technological University (Formerly DCE), CET, Bathinda and PEC, Chandigarh.
He specializes in the following subjects.
• Operations Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Service and Operations Management
• Total Quality Management,
• Lean and Agile Systems
• Operations Strategy
• Logistics and Warehousing
• Decisions Making Models
He has been honored with an award for excellence in research as he worked upon International Journals-81, National Journals-6, Books Chapters-4, Conferences-82.
Other Awards and Honours
• Guest Editor for Special issue of Resources, Conservation and Recycling (Elsevier) on Supply Chain Management, Industry 4.0, and the Circular Economy, 2019
• Guest Editor for a special issue of International Journal -Administrative Sciences on Operations and Supply Chain Management: Theoretical and Empirical Approaches, 2018.
• Guest Editor for Special issue of Competitiveness Review (Emerald) on Green Supply Chain Management, 2016.
• Guest Editor for a special issue of Journal of Modelling in Management (Emerald), Vol.7, No.3, 2012.
• Associate Editor- International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness (Springer).
• Member of Editorial Board -Journal of Supply Chain Management Systems.
• Member of Editorial Board –Vision (Sage)
• RCR 2017 Most Cited paper awards for paper- A literature review and perspectives in reverse logistics. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 97,76-92.
• RCR-30 in 30 awards for paper being selected among 30 most influential papers published in past 30 years-A literature review and perspectives in reverse logistics. Resources, Conservation and Recycling
• Emerald Literati Network 2009 Awards for Excellence for best paper of the Year 2008- Competency and Performance Analysis of Indian SMEs and Large Organizations: An Exploratory Study”, Competitiveness Review: An International Business Journal (American Society for Competitiveness/Emerald), Vol. 18, No.4 pp. 308-321.
• Emerald Literati Network 2008 Awards for Excellence for best paper of the Year 2007- Modelling of critical success factors for the implementation of AMTs”, Journal of Modelling in Management. Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 232-250.
• Emerald Literati Network 2015 Awards for Excellence for best paper of the Year 2014-Forecasting product returns for recycling in Indian electronics industry”, Journal of Advances in Management Research, Vol. 11 No: 1. pp 102-114.
• Supervised seven Ph.D. students and eight research scholars are pursuing.
• Working as Reviewer for journals such as International Journal of Production Research, Computers and Industrial Engg, Production Planning and Control, Resources, Conservation, and Recycling, Journal of Cleaner Production, Annals of Operations Research, etc.
His Google scholar citations as on April (2019)- 2300, h-index-23, i10index-43
Inkpothub extends congratulations on your achievement on receiving the award for excellence in research.