Share This Article
About FPM Programme:
FORE School of Management, New Delhi offers a Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) approved by AICTE. The objective of this programme is to enhance the body of knowledge in the research domain and its dissemination. It is aimed at admitting scholars with exceptional academic backgrounds, strong motivation, discipline, and a strong inclination towards good quality research.
The highlight of the Programme:
- Financial Assistance for Fellow Programme Scholar
- Support to attend International Conferences/Workshops
- Contingency Grant
FORE offers FPM with specialisation in the following Broad Areas:
- Economics and Business Policy
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management
- International Business
- The candidates were shortlisted on the basis of their academic record, performance in the competitive examinations (CAT/GATE/GRE/GMAT/UGC-NET/CSIR percentile/FORE entrance test), and in the Research proposal presentation scheduled to be held on Tuesday, May 24, 2022, will be called for a personal interview for final selection on Friday, May 27, 2022, and the selected candidates for this program will be intimated by Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
- In case the candidate has completed PGDM, the same must be recognized as equivalent to MBA by AIU and approved by AICTE.
- CAT/ GATE/ GRE/ GMAT/ UGC-NET/ CSIR scores of up to the last two years (i.e., tests taken on or after December 01, 2019) only will be considered valid.
- In case the candidate does not have a valid score of CAT/GATE/GRE/GMAT/ UGC-NET /CSIR, you can appear in the FORE Entrance Test (FET) scheduled to be held on Friday, May 20, 2022. However, the last date for applying for the FPM Course online is Tuesday, May 17, 2022.
- The FORE Entrance Test will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions in the area of Management.
Ms. Sonika Jha
Ms. Janvee Garg
FPM 2021 Batch
|FORE School of Management truly offers a conducive and congenial environment for one to learn, gain wisdom, enhance knowledge and have some absolutely meaningful and intellectually stimulating interactions and conversations.
|The coursework at the FORE School of Management, is truly the spine of our research, especially when delivered in such a curative manner by such an experienced and amazing faculty. I have already been exposed to a wide array of theories and methodologies that will serve as important tools to study and analyse complex data.
Important Dates for FORE School of Management:
|Last Date of receiving Application Form||Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
|FORE Entrance Test (FET)||Friday, May 20, 2022|
|Tentative Research Proposal Presentation||Tuesday, May 24, 2022|
|Personal Interview||Friday, May 27, 2022|
|Result declaration||Tuesday, May 31, 2022|
|Last Date of Acceptance of Admission Offer with Admission Fee||Friday, June 10, 2022|
|Registration & Inauguration of the Programme||June/July 2022|
Kindly register online athttp://fpmadmissions.fsm.ac.in/register by Tuesday, May 17, 2022.
For any queries, please call at +91 11 41242433 or 8447255049 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM) or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your name and contact details.
- B-18, Qutub Institutional Area
- New Delhi 110016
- Website: www.fsm.ac.in
- Phone: +91 01141242413/433
- Mobile Number: +91 8447255049