Share This Article
The three-day conference will give platform to exchange thought provoking ideas and issues in various business functions and domains of management. The forum will emphasize capacity building to help render research into effective management practices.
To encourage greater collaboration between researchers and industry, the conference will develop a collaborative platform to identify research priorities and suggest practically relevant emergent solutions. We look forward to seeing you at IIM lucknow, Noida campus in December 2022.
We invite papers from the following management disciplines centred around the respective tracks:
- Tracks in Economics
- Tracks in Information Technology and Systems
- Tracks in Finance
- Tracks in Communication
- Tracks in Marketing
- Tracks in Sustainability
- Tracks in Decision Sciences
- Tracks in Operations Management
- Tracks in OB/HRM
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Maximum Page Length : 40 Pages
- Document Must Include : Title (250 characters maximum, entered in Title Case)
- Abstract : Maximum 125-words
- Author Name and Affiliation : After the Title, Name of Author, Author’s affiliation and Institutional address with pin code and email-id should be In case there are two or more authors, then corresponding author’s name and address details must be clearly specified.
- Font Style : Times New Roman
- Font Size :11-Point Font
- Spacing : Double-spaced
- Margins : 1-inch (2.5cm) margin all around
- Document Type : Microsoft Word
- Submission date 30 June, 2022
- Decision for selection of papers 30 September, 2022
- Final date for registration 30 October, 2022
- Conference dates 9,11 December, 2022
- Conference Highlights Networking dinner on 10 December, 2022
- Cash rewards worth Rs. 2 Lakhs
|Indian students:||INR 5000||Foreign Students:||USD 200|
|Indian Faculty:||INR 10000||Foreign Faculty:||USD 500|
|Industry Participants:||INR 15000|
Doctoral Workshop (7-8 December, 2022)
The Doctoral Workshop aims to bring together doctoral candidates in the Management discipline from across the globe to present and discuss their Doctoral work with renowned senior academicians and explore collaborative support from them for further publication.
The major objectives are to:
- Identify interesting and pertinent research problems across various management disciplines and business functions such as IT, OB/HR, Decision Sciences, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Sustainability, Operations and Supply Chains;
- Facilitate exchange of ideas between Doctoral students of selected papers and leading academicians in the respective areas to enable them to improve their research paper for possible publication;
- Very focused and detailed feedback for further development of the research ideas to doctoral candidates through faculty mentors/ reviewers who are experts in that domain;
- Promote research collaboration between Indian and International management schools;
- Showcase the state of the art in management research through conceptual, qualitative, empirical or analytical papers.
Marketing, HR, Strategy, IT, Finance, Operations, Decision Sciences.
Paper submission guidelines:
- The workshop is open to Doctoral students in Management who have finished course work and have started with research in their respective area. We encourage Indian as well as foreign scholars to submit their work to get dedicated feedback from top researchers in their field.
- Based on the presentations and follow-up discussion the PhD scholars can look for possible collaborations for publications and future development of their research work.
Doctoral candidates are required to submit:
- A valid University/Institute identity card
- A letter from Thesis Advisor mentioning status of Thesis Proposal (only those who have submitted their Thesis Proposals)
- An extended abstract (between 2500-5000 words) based on APA guidelines. The font type should be Times New Roman 12- font size, 1.5-line space, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around
- The extended abstract should give an outline of the research problem and its significance, research objectives, a brief summary of the literature review and the research gap, along with the methodology, and expected contributions to theory and practice, preliminary findings (if applicable), and key references.
Indian students: INR 2000 | Foreign students: USD 100
Pre-Doctoral Workshop (8 December, 2022)
- Pre-Doctoral workshop will provide valuable guidance to the prospective candidates about Doctoral Program in Management of IIM Lucknow and a career in academia.
The highlights of the half-day workshop are:
- Guidance for Application for Doctoral Studies in Management (Full time and Executive) Identifying and Applying to the Right Academic Area
- Guidance on Identifying Research Areas and a Dissertation Topic
- Interaction with doctoral program participants and graduates to understand the Doctoral Program Experience Networking with academic community and mentors
The target audience of the workshop is prospective Doctoral student. While the workshop is open to general candidates, we will prioritize participants belonging to SC/ST, Religious Minorities, Person with disabilities, Women and gender minorities, and persons with schooling in rural, vernacular and government schools.
Prospective participants can submit their application using following link:
The application must include:
- A Bonafide student certificate from their university
- A Statement of Purpose (approx.. 500 words) about why they are interested in doctoral studies in Management, and their expectation from the workshop.
- A research poster on a proposed dissertation topic (optional). The participants can get valuable feedback from the research community on their research topic.
- The application email should clearly identify if the candidate belongs to any priority participation group ( SC/ST, Religious Minorities, Person with disabilities, Women and gender minorities, and persons with schooling in rural, vernacular and government schools).
- There is no registration fee for the workshop. Last day for application is 30 September, 2022
Important dates for Doctoral and Pre-Doctoral workshop
|Submission date||30 June, 2022|
|First review||30 September, 2022|
|Revised paper submission||15 October, 2022|
|Final communication of selected papers||30 October, 2022|
|Registration||15 November, 2022|
|Doctoral workshop||7-8 December, 2022|
|Pre-doctoral workshop||8 December, 2022|
Note: No more than12 papers will be short listed for final presentation