Share This Article
Recommendations for stationery kit list by Inkpothub!
We know, this might sound weird to you that why we are listing these products in our blog. Then you are right in thinking so. This is weird. But, still, have you ever realized the importance of a checklist.
Scholars stationery kit- A checklist is very important for planning the must-have as a Ph.D. student. Given below, is the list check and keep it with you.
Table of Contents- Scholars stationery kit
- Pen, Pen Holders,
- Eraser, Pencil, Sharpeners
- Sticky Notes
- Whiteboard, Markers, and Duster
- Stapler and Staples
- Paper Clips
- Transparent File
- Calenders The calender is an important item that must be placed with you on the table to check the important dates and events. Digital calenders are available, but once you check them. You might end up wasting time on other activities. As a Ph.D. student, time management is the key. There are clocks available online, with a calendar on them.
- Pens, Pen Holders The pen is most important for a Ph.D. student to write and the organizers like pen holders can be used to place pens, erasers, and pencils, etc. A writer’s tool is a pen and we need to keep them in the holder to arrange them. You can buy these pens from amazon directly.
- Erasers, Pencils, Sharpeners Office stationery items like pencils, erasers, and sharpeners. These are must-haves. Doodling, highlighting play an important role in writing and managing articles. Stock them in your room and writing desk, so you are not disturbed anywhere.
4. Sticky Notes Memory lapse is another important part that makes you forget so many things. This is where sticky notes come in handy. You can paste notes on the corner of your book to highlight the part you have read or can keep it for pasting important points on your whiteboard. You just keep them pasted like Ghazani on your arms and everywhere.
5. White Boards, Markers, And Dusters Whiteboards help in keeping things organized and mentioned in a single place. So, that they are visible to everyone. To write over White Board you also need a marker with a duster. You need to keep it with you for some extra feeling that you can write and doodle.
- Stapler And Staples For sticking a fold of papers together to submit or to simply make sure one doesn’t lose track of them, staplers are the stationery item used the most around the world. Preparing a handwritten report sometimes requires a lot of papers and putting them in a file isn’t always the most effective way.
- Paper Clips Now, staplers are not necessarily totally harmless. Many people have fallen victim to staple cuts or getting pins stuck in their fingers. A relatively safer option is paper clips which are made of plastic. Like sticky notes, paper clips also come in various colors. And they don’t require to puncture the papers to attach them together.
8. Transparent Files This usually happens when the papers are kept in a file where you can’t see those (papers) from the outside. And in most cases, the brown envelopes or the files aren’t marked. This problem can be easily solved by using transparent files. You can store everything at a place and read them.
- Highlighters Another real handful of office stationery items is the highlighter. Used to mark important excerpts of a book or a file, a highlighter helps understand the bullet points or the summary of any particular content easily. Keep them on a table and write stories.
- A4 Sheets and A3 sheets For presenting your thesis and dissertation to the examiner panel, you need to arrange all the collected data on A4 and A3 sheets. These sheets you need because you need to print and write on them.
As we said before, proper management of office stationery items can go a long way to help scholars increase their efficiency and save valuable time. Also, we know that these are some of the items which we want to have with us on regular basis during Ph.D., but there are high chances that we forget to keep them with us. So, do a check before you visit a new place from now onwards.
Other items to buy: