Share This Article
We discuss the Researcher’s Journey and the hardships they face during this Journey. Our motive is to celebrate the Researcher’s Journey over time.
Inkpothub introduces you all again to a new research journey of Mr. Sourav Kumar Mandal. We appreciate every small effort made by scholars.
Mr. Sourav has done his M. Tech from IIT Guwahati and recently went through his PhD admission process.
Inkpothub presents you all his PhD interview experiences at IIT Kanpur and Kharagpur by Sourav Kumar Mandal, that will surely help you all to go through necessary information and practices that need to be done. His journey of graduating from a B school and then moving towards IIT is definitely an interesting path to explore where there is a mix of both technical and management background. This video also enlightens us with the fact that Research is a long journey and you just need to be focused and motivated.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Departmental Placement Representative for Centre for Career Development- IIT Guwahati for the academic year 2020-21.
- PG Executive – Student Alumni Interaction Linkage – IIT Guwahati for the academic year 2019-20. Core Team Member of Public Relations Team at Research Conclave -2020, IIT Guwahati. Executive Board Member and Chaired Delhi International Model United Nations 2018. Student Placement Co-Ordinator for the academic year 2016-17 – NMIMS University.
- Core Committee member of Cultural Fest -Protsahan for the academic year 2016-17 – NMIMS University.
- Mentor of Narsee Monjee Model United Nations (NMMUN) 2016, NMIMS University.
- Inter IIT Civil Conclave 2020: Secured Second Rank in PG Research category among all IIT’s.
- International Semester Exchange 2020: Selected for Semester Exchange Program at Ecole Centrale de Nantes, Nantes, France.
- Future Lab, Bali Indonesia: Was selected to be part of an outstanding international community of talents who are interested in the circular economy and the future of food and materials.
- Entitled and withdrawing MHRD, Government of India scholarship being GATE qualified. GATE 2019: Secured 93.97 percentile among 145064 candidates appearing for the test. GATE 2018: Qualified
- QEEE -MHRD 2017: Excelled in the module of the course ‘Design of Concrete Structures’ delivered by Prof. Amit Shaw, IIT Kharagpur.