Share This Article
Ms Nidhi Kumari is a PhD Scholar at IIT Jodhpur. She did her PGDM (HRM) at IMT Hyderabad in 2017 -2019 and B. TECH (CSE) Silicon at the Institute of Technology Bhubaneshwar in 2010 -2014. She is a performance-driven professional with more than 5 years of experience in Academia and Corporate. She contributes to the excellence of the reputed Academic Institute through research and teaching.
In this video interaction, Nidhi describes how she got admission to PhD in management at IIT Jodhpur and her interview experience. She also discusses how she manages her work with her studies. She is a highly performance-driven professional with more than 5 years of experience including in Academia and Corporate.
She also attended various workshops like “Writing impactful research (WIR)”, FDP on “Partial least squares and structural equation modelling” and National Webinar on “Impression Management in Classrooms”. His research area of interest is OB and HRM, Leadership, Creativity and Impression Management.
PhD in Management | ft. Ms Nidhi Kumari
Highlights of the discussion with Nidhi Kumari:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:43 About IIT Jodhpur
- 03:50 How do you select your specialisation?
- 05:32 Why IIT Jodhpur?
- 06:50 Other institutes you applied for?
- 07:03 How was the interview experience?
- 12:37 Time management tip
- 14:27 How many months before the person should prepare?
- 15:38 Qualities of an Interviewee
- 17:00 Experience at IIT Jodhpur
- 18:50 Campus experience
- 20:00 Things you love about IIT Jodhpur.
- 22:30 Rapid-fire