Share This Article
Selecting a Research paper topic can be difficult, especially in this rapidly changing world.
We understand that..
That is why, to help you out, we have started writing on this topic, where we discuss some research ideas. These ideas might be relevant for some….
Non-fungible tokens(NFTs) are a category of tokens that store digital information on a blockchain and they have garnered remarkable investing attention. These tokens may shape an alternative space of blockchain development and exchange going forward. This symbolizes “value” and “scarcity” with respect to blockchain technology. From December,2020 to February,2021, the sale of NFTs raised from $12 million to $340 million .
Before we move forward, Let us understand about the term “non-fungible”. This term is derived from the economic and accounting literatures, which means anything that is interchangeable as an identical or similar object. Assets that are commonly considered “non-fungible” prove to be a unique digital asset.
This raises interesting possibilities for artists, researchers, editors to monetize their work in the digital age. There are numerous standards that exist for NFTs. For example: the Ethereum ERC-721 standard of Cryptokitties was the first to be used for the NFT category. Aside from the Ethereum standards, Bitcoin Cash and flow also offer NFT usable standards. The examples of NFTs are the tiled-map of Etheria, pixelated picture of Cryptopunk, and MoonCatRescue. There were also platforms like marketplaces/exchanges like Rarebits Exchange and Decentraland.
Thus, this dramatic extension of blockchain and other digital technology to the world of art and music represents a new and exciting platform for creative expression.
Some interesting research topics that can be your new research project:
- How the market for digital art emerged? – including NFT Gold rush, cryptopunks, nifty gateway, ventures into NFT, Crypto arts in sports and art gallery, NFTs and energy consumption.
- How non-fungible tokens may deal within the constraints of “law of digital property”, such as dealing with the problems of the existing legal framework, virtual property rights etc.
- Future of digital property rights for the researchers. How different is NFTs from copyright trademarks?
- The future of NFT- digital property rights. How machine learning or techniques of artificial intelligence can be used to create the unique property of digital ownership.
- How can the threat of data breach be protected by digitalisation of the unique artwork, research papers?
- Evolution of the digital world from beginning to NFTs.
- The challenges in the world of NFT investments. Investing a good or bad strategy?
- The NFT world management strategies adopted by the Nifty Gateway, a centralized NFT marketplace?
- Discussing the blockchain and virtual currencies in detail, its mechanics.
- Entrepreneurial strategies around the digital evolution focusing on NFTs.
- Collecting the reports of the non-fungible token performance index and forecasting the near future.
- How is the pricing of the non-fungible token assets determined? How factors like selling or holding rights of NFT impact pricing?
- Discussing the rating strategy and market value of the NFT on the blockchain.
- NFTs will create a rapid boom in the creative industry. How and when?\
- The rise and fall of cryptocurrency games
- A comprehensive study on the NFT Marketplaces. How will they be helpful?
- How the smart money wallets trackers are useful with examples. What are the limitations of the wallets?
- The NFT sales tracking tools and trends in detail.
- What is the scope of NFTs in the near future?
- Employment and future study scope in NFTs
We hope this article will help you out in reaching out your research project. Keep exploring Inkpothub for more such interesting topics.