Share This Article
The unique challenges of the last two years, including the global pandemic, heightened awareness of racial and social inequity, and urgency around the climate crisis, have permanently altered the marketing landscape, consumer behaviors, and firm strategies.
Beyond reacting to the ongoing changes and challenges, this evolving environment presents a unique opportunity for marketers to actively influence our post-pandemic world. The 2022 AMA Summer Academic Conference will emphasize research that illustrates how marketing can play a leading role in driving positive change and building a sustainable future.
The deadline for submissions is February 3, 2022.
- International and Cross-Cultural Marketing
- Ethics, Sustainability and Public Policy
- B2B and Supply Chain Management
- Branding and Brand Management
- Judgement and Decision-Making and Consumer Culture Theory
- Consumer Behavior
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Retail and Service Management
- Sales and Sales Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Advertising, Promotion and Marketing Communications
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Marketing Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
- Consumer Well-Being and Social Justice
- SIG Programming
All submissions should be made electronically via the AMA’s online submission management system (Ex Ordo). If you have submitted to an AMA academic conference in the last year, you should be able to use the same username and password. The deadline for submission is February 3, 2022.
- Manuscripts addressing substantive or theoretical topics are sought for competitive paper sessions.
- It is mandatory that at least one author of all accepted papers register for, and present the paper at, the conference.
- Submission of the same (or substantially overlapping) manuscript(s) to multiple themes is not permitted. As a reminder, papers are reviewed following a double-anonymous process; reviewers will not know who authored the papers, nor will authors know the names of their reviewers.